Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hello My Friend

 Today I have a super simple card that I made using some new dies from The Stamps of Life. I love this new die cut sentiment: Hello My Friend Circle Dies and used the new layering dies (Large Rectangle Dies).  The rectangle dies are awesome because is absolutely NO measuring.... it is all done for you!!! The patterned paper is from the Happy Collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

so simple. so fun. SOOOO CUTE! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

That sentiment die cut is such a fun one Jennie, and I love the way you have used it with the cheerful papers.
Blessings
Maxine

craftieodmae said...

WOW!! Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

This is so fun and pretty!