Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thinking of You

Today I have a card to share from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I have been guest designing for SNSS this month and have my last creation for February on the SNSS blog.
For this card, I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and used the SNSS set Parisian Postcard. Love the vintagey feel to this stamp set. I wanted to create a collage with the Eiffel Tower as the focal point, so randomly stamped the images on the patterned paper and also on the die cut.
Here is a link to the CAS(E) this Sketch I used:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Jennie - love the way you have taken the Eiffel Tower as the focal point and added the stamp images.
Blessings
Maxine

Payne Holler Cards said...

Lovin the vintage....would love to have gone to Paris

craftieodmae said...

very pretty!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this set! Great take on the sketch!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty, fabulous design and colors.