Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


Hey there! Today I am back with another card creation and have to say challenges have definitely helped in getting me back in the card making mode! I think I just needed a starting point and love finding new challenges to get my creative juices flowing...  I made this one using the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Soft Scarf and used some Reverse Confetti stamps (In a Big Way and Forever Fall). 

Have you seen the MFT Blog? They are having Organizing Tips all week long for getting your craft area in tip top shape. AND yes....I am working in my area and right now have a clean work surface. The problem is trying not to get distracted and want to mess that up..lol!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card - love the dimension you have going there Jennie, and the lovely soft pink and blue colourscheme.
Blessings
Maxine

Amy Sheffer said...

What a beautiful mix of die-cuts, textures, colors ... love what you've done! Thanks for linking up at the Curtain Call!

Mary said...

Mixing the dies and adding different embellishments really makes your card look wonderful.

Mary from NH