Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thinking of You

I played along with the WPlus9 Design Studio birthday challenge again. I used a similar layout to the last one only this time kept it minimal: only ivory and kraft cardstock. The flowers were stamped a second time, fussy cut, sponged the centers with Cantaloupe ink, and popped up on pop dots.
The floral image is from Flora and Fauna I and the sentiment is from Guiding Light.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Very pretty on a snowy day, warms ya right up!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Jennie - the three pearls finish the card perfectly.
Blessings
Maxine

Tracy said...

so beautiful!

Shirley said...

I say simply elegant! Less is more and I wish I knew how. LOLOL The Dogwood is beautiful and the added pearls are wonderful with them!