Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Friend

WPlus9 Design Studio is celebrating their 4th birthday and having a month of weekly challenges to celebrate! I am entering this card into the Birthday Celebration Week Challenge of Comfort Zone.  
This design is certainly one within my comfort zone as I enjoy combining stenciling, sponging and stamping.
I used Woodland Wreaths and the sentiment is from Defining Words. I stenciled  the dotted background using a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and paired it with some patterned Paper.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 
Pin It

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic card, love the sentiment!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Luvvvvv it (-: you must be saving it for ME
Bwahaaaaaaaa LOL ....you IS my fren (-:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your use of colour on this Jennie - beautiful card.
Blessings
Maxine