Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, December 17, 2012

Scor-Pal and Core-dinations Blog Week

I am excited the project I made for the  Scor-Pal and Core-dinations blog week. Today I wanted to share a coffee cup I made using Kittie Franken's tutorial found here.
Supplies:
Stamp set: Hello Winter (Penny Black)
Die: Standard Circles (Spellbinders)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape

Place your 9" x 4 1/2" piece of card stock in the top right corner of Scor-Pal.  Score at 1", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7" and 8".  
Turn paper and score at 1 1/2".
Turn paper over and distress score marks with the Sand It Gadget
Cut each 1" score line to where the score lines intersect. Remove the small rectangular end and create a flap by notching the ends and add Scor-Tape.
Fold score marks to form cup. Turn over and attach opposite flaps using Scor-Tape.

To make the handle, use two circle dies to create a ring.
After they are die-cut, cut circle in half and score at 1/4" flap on each open end.
Attach together and adhere handle to cup.  
Thanks for checking out my project and hope you will give it a try!!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 


4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this Jennie the cup is fantastic thank you for the tutorial. Caroline xxx

craftieodmae said...

super fantastic!!! I can see using these for all kinds of gifts! TFS!

Ravengirl said...

This is really cute and your tutorial is so clear!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty cup Jennie. Love the sweet tag. Great tutorial. Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a Peaceful Holiday Season.