Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #155

Hey there!  Back with another sketch from Skipping Stones Design!  This is a fun one and loved stamping on some Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage patterned paper and coordinating Washi Tape for this design!  I used a sentiment from Christmas Song and some Spellbinders dies  Hope you get a chance to play along this week!
 This month the sketch is brought from Kelly Schirmer:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Blessings,
 
Pin It

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Jennie the layout is fabulous and I love the sentiment. Caroline xxx

Payne Holler Cards said...

Wow this pops!
Great day you've been a creating whirlwind...have my coffee and scrolling down (-:

Patti P. said...

What a gorgeous design! I love the color, makes such a statement.
Happy Thanksgiving!
hugs....

Katie Gehring said...

Jennie, this is gorgeous! I love how you used so many elements from the set in your design! Lovely!

Ivanka said...

Beautiful card! I love this stamp set and love Christmas Cottage too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the colours inthey this card Jeannie - have made a delightful card even more so.
Blessings
Maxine

Glenda J said...

Love the red and white patterns and the fabulous stars!