Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hello! I am loving creating Christmas cards this year using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and already well on my way to finishing them up for this year. 
For this card, I used Vintage Ornaments, Christmas Sentiments and the foliage is from Season of Change.
This is my favorite color combination for Christmas cards and have a hard time creating without using Cranberry Tart especially.  
How are you doing on your Christmas cards?  How soon do you start working on them?
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
  

Pin It

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is so awesome, Jennie! I love the row running off the sides!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Christmas card love the ornaments. Caroline xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Jennie - love the foliage you have stamped above the ornaments.
Blessings
Maxine

craftieodmae said...

Super awesome card!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Really beautiful!