Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello, Dear Friend

Today kicks off the Hope You Can Cling To card drive to benefit those affected by breast cancer over on SplitCoastStampers.  I made this card for the first challenge which was Show Me What You're Made Of.  I used two stamp sets from The Craft's Meow (Beautiful Spring and Sew Lovely) since they are a Pink Ribbon Sponsor for the SCS event and combined it with the October Sketch Challenge...I thought how fitting!   

Be sure to check out the CardMaker blog as I have a post over there today...the theme??? Scraps!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 
Pin It

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous, on my way!!!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Jennie!! I love everything about it. I am sure the person who receives it will love it too. Great job!! Have a fantastic week Jennie!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh wow, Jennie, you have ROCKED this card!!! I love it... and just pinned it! ;) Thanks so much for playing in The Craft's Meow Card Sketch Challenge and for joining in the fun at HYCCT! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Very fitting use of the stamps, Jennie, with beautiful results :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Jennie! Thanks for sharing :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Morning, Jennie! What a great card to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Love all of the polka dots!

Ravengirl said...

This is really darling! I have been checking in on the HYCCT, but haven't made it to my craft room yet!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

This is a beautiful card, Jennie!

Hope you are well and enjoying God's blessings!

Hugs!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Such a cute card! Love all the polka dots and your butterfly!

Gayatri said...

Gosh! So pretty. Love the beautiful butterfly and that border die cut is fab! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us @ The Craft's Meow!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Jennie, this card is gorgeous!!! I ADORE the way you used the TCM stamps, and I think the color combination you used is superb! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along in the sketch challenge!!!