Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, September 3, 2012

Minty Fresh Challenge


Today I have a card to share that I made for the Minty Fresh Challenge over on Moxie Fab. Loved the mint/brown dress in the blog post and drew my inspiration from that...as well as Chocolate Mint ice cream (my hands down favorite ice cream!).

For my card, I was inspired by the September sketch challenge on The Craft's Meow blog. I used the Swiss Dots stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and combined it with some favorite stamps from The Craft's Meow (Lovely Labels 18 and Sew Happy).  I also used the coordinating Spellbinders dies, including Nina's Sewing Elements.  

Pin It
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 

6 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

now I want some mint choc chop ice cream!! LOL
you didnt share your news!!!
curiosity is killin me (-:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

YUMMY!!! Minty fresh indeed! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow card sketch challenge, Jennie! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennie! Thanks for linking this up to the Minty Fresh Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Jennie - love the colours and the way you have used them.
Blessings
Maxine

~amy~ said...

Love how you've combined the labels and the Sew Happy set! Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

Lagene said...

Fantastic card, Congrats on this card being featured on the mid month sketch write up on The Crafts Meow!