Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, August 20, 2012

Dreams Soar


Hello!  Today I have a CAS design to share using Social Butterfly and a sentiment from Free Flight. I stamped the butterfly using Versafine Oynx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder, and colored with Copics. I added some Want2Scrap bling to highlight my focal point.

I am entering this card into the Card Design Handbook Week: The Focal Point Challenge. Looking forward to this new special issue from Paper Crafts!!!

Pin It
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another beauty, love the purple!!

Patti J said...

Jennie, this is beautiful! The purple is so pretty and bold against your white background. Great card!!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautifully coordinated with the sentiment and butterfly done in purple! CAS = Classy and Stylish!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Fresh and lovely card, Jennie! I've always loved your CAS. It's harder to get right than a million layers, just like one great sentence is harder to write than a paragraph...each word must be chosen well.

Well done Jennie!

Nina Yang said...

Love how the pearls emphasize your focal butterfly Jennie! Beautiful!

Betty Benton said...

Lovely card! The pearls are a wonderful addition and the clear ep on the butterfly gives it a fabulous shine!

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this took my breath away - it is absolutely stunning and is so dramatic!
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely card...

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennie! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)