Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wonderful Day!

 Hello! Finally making it back to stamping a bit and did you see my exciting news???  Check this out!  Oh my stars was that an exciting email to receive from Cath!!!

My card today uses one stamp set, Gratitude from Penny Black.  This clear stamp set has elegant sentiments and some smaller sized images as well.  If you know anything about me, you know I love any damask image and this one I thought would be perfect for creating patterned paper. I used the new Memento Pistachio ink from Tsukineko and isn't it a pretty green, so different from the others!  A small Want2Scrap pearl added to the center of each finished it off nicely.

I am entering this into the Damask and Brocade Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and hope you can play along too!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 

9 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wow! Huge congrats on being Moxie Fabber of the Week, Jennie! What a well-deserved honor! Gorgeous card, too! Hugs!

Grace said...

Oh huge congrats to you Jennie!!! What an honor and so well deserved!!! Love your card... love the damask prints too so this makes me warm and fuzzy!
hugs,
Grace

Payne Holler Cards said...

I did and super congrats! So deserved ...love this card with the damask design ....

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is so elegant - love it!!And congratulations on being honoured by Moxie Fab - you work is always so beautiful and you deserve it.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Minckler said...

Absolutely classy! All those itty bitty pearls...what a gorgeous card. :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Congrats to you! How totally awesome! Beautiful card too!

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats on being Moxie Fabber of the Week Jennie! As I am a follower of your gorgeous blog, I am not at all surprised you got that call from Cath :) LOVE this gorgeous card - saved it in my inspiration file!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Classy, LOVE it~!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Congratulations!!! Very classy design!