Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Love You

 Today I have a card to share that I made with some favorite new Hero Arts stamps for the Ellen Hutson LLC Hero Arts Wood Take 'n Make.  I used the Cling Zig Zag background stamp and embossed it with Versamark prior to sponging.  On this card again I used those fab Ink Blushers from Tsukineko and sponged with Memento Sweet Plum and Rhubarb Stalk ink.  I have had a couple of questions about the  Ink Blushers...  They are a package set of 8 little sponges (you can see the package HERE), pink in color with very small pores (if you could call them that). I dab them lightly onto my ink pad to pick up color and working in a circular motion apply to my cardstock/image.  I can repeat (as necessary) depending on depth of color desired.  Ink Blushers can be washed and are reusable.  I intend to have at least one for each color of ink (as I am a bit lazy to wash between colors applied, lol!)  The Patterned Heart I stamped with Memento Rhubarb Stalk and popped up with dimensionals on the sponged Labels Fifteen die.  The sentiment is from Year Round Sentiments.   This fab color combo I found on the Play Date Cafe Challenge (PDCC114 ~ Burgundy, Gold and Plum).  Not much gold to be seen (obviously) and used just a touch with the gold circle clip that I tied some twine on.  

This also fits the Moxie Fab Cool Tools Week: The Cutting and Trimming Challenge as I trimmed the heart to place on the die cut.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

10 comments:

Madeleen said...

Beautiful card Jennie! TFS!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful color combo!

craftieodmae said...

absolutley priceless!!!! Love the tag/banner

Aixa M. said...

Great card! Love the colors and the technique you used for the background!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Jennie - love your colour combination!!
Blessings
Maxine

Payne Holler Cards said...

love these colors - are these sponges just used like the sponge daubers?

Laura said...

love the paper!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Jennie! I like your unexpected chevron stripes for this Valentine; very modern.

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. Hope to see you again soon!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Wow, love the way you've used the chevrons and how you've mixed the colors. Thank you so much for playing along at The play Date Cafe.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennie! Thanks for linking this up to the Cutting & Trimming Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)