Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Layers of Color Sneak Peek: Beautiful Lace

I have another sneak peek to share today using the upcoming stamp sets from Layers of Color.  This one uses Beautiful Lace.  I stamped the lace with Versafine Black ink, embossed with clear embossing powder, and colored it with a couple of Touch Twin and Copic markers for the Touch Twin Challenge

These new stamps will be available Nov. 16th and can't wait until you see the entire sets...they are beautiful!!

Here is a close-up:
I added some liquid pearls to highlight some of the centers in the lace.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennie, this card is just beautiful! I so love the colors you chose. It's late and I was about to turn in for the evening but I had to comment on this beautiful card first. Hugz

JaniceAileen said...

Gorgeoso!!!! Super duper fab, Jennie! Love how the way you colored the doily makes it look so layered!

craftieodmae said...

Oh WOW!!!!! You could do so much with this one, your card is fantaqstic!!!!!

Wordbird said...

Breathtaking, Jennie! When this popped up on my computer screen I gasped! I love the stained glass effect Hugs!

The Other Patti Sue said...

WOW... breathtaking! So pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Jennie this is another beautiful creation - I just love your colour combinations on this, and the subtle texture on the dp..
Blessings
Maxine