Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, November 14, 2011

CAS: Dotted Dahlias


 I am back with another CAS sneak peek of Dotted Dahlias from the upcoming Layers of Color release.   This one uses the colors from a Clearsnap Color Challenge 6: green, brown and orange.  I used Stephanie Barnard inks in Tangerine, Chocolate and Artichoke.  After I stamped and layered the flower it looked a bit plain so I sponged the edges lightly and spritzed with some Smooch ink.

Here is a close up of the Smooch Spritz Gingerale I used...love the shimmer:

 Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jennie!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful - love theway you have added dimension so simply.
Blessings
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

Simple stunning Jennie - I love the shimmer, dimension and the CAS look - you always so that so well! {{{hugs}}}

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ooo, SO pretty!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awesome! I hadn't thought of cutting out the flower and using it more as an embellishment! Totally great feel for it! :D