Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sew Lovely ~ The Angel Company

 I have a special card to share today made with some stamps illustrated by my dear friend Nina Brackett.  She has many stamps in the newest The Angel Company catalog.  

I used the stamp sets Sew Lovely and Fancy Labels.  The patterned paper is Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden.  I paper pieced the dress popping it up on dimensionals.

If you would like to see more of the stamps Nina has designed you can download the catalog HERE (her stamps are on pages 26-37 and love the variety of styles). You can contact them by phone, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CST at 785-212-6113 OR drop them an email at tac@theangelcompany.net, and they will connect you to a demo who will gladly take your order.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous, I love the ribbon you used!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is "sew" pretty! Love your colors!

NinaB said...

This is so pretty, Jennie. Thank you for posting this and sharing it with us!

Payne Holler Cards said...

it's adorable! lovin the dp and that ribbon!!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Sew lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhh Jennie - I like it sew much - it is a stunning image and you have done it justice.
Blessings
Maxine