Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Friends

Quick card to share today that I made using some new Hero Arts stamps that I found at my LSS this past weekend.  Funny thing is we went to this stamping/scrapbooking show in Winston-Salem and the BEST stop of the day was the LSS!  The show was good...just nothing I needed I guess :)   LOVE this background stamp (Word Pops) with these fun circles.  Makes such a fab background and the flower (from Stitched Frames) is just the coolest. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! You owe me $16.99. After seeing this card I had to go order the Word Pop stamps from Hero Arts. This card is ADORABLE!!! TFS, Jennie.

kiwimeskreations said...

great stamp and fabulous card!! Love the colour on the flower - it is so rich.
Blessings
Maxine

The Other Patti Sue said...

Lovin the background... your card totally rocks GF!