Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Layers of Color ~ a Winner and a SALE!

Another quick card to share today using Layers of Color May Bouquet cling art stamp...   Today I wanted to share how easy it is to leave the flower white and just highlight them a bit.  I colored the image with Copics and Faber Castell Big Brush Markers.  The sentiment and bee is from Honeysweet.


I am entering this into the Moxie Fab Stamp It! Cards Challenge.

Thanks so much for hopping along with us yesterday!  It was an inspiring hop and all of your sweet comments were greatly appreciated.  My randomly drawn winner is:

#1 Olga!!!  Love it when random number generator picks number one...I mean how rare!
(email me: jennie.harper@yahoo.com ...  your mailing info and I will see that this gets right out to you :o)

AND there is a sale today for these new releases for everyone...
  SALE 25% off July 12, 2011 only!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

7 comments:

bethann said...

great card. love everything about it

Unknown said...

Congratulations Olga, you lucky girl.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Lovely card and congrats to Olga!

craftieodmae said...

over here doing the happy dance!!!!!! I'l email you my info, thanks hon!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your choice of embossing behind the posy - so complementary.
Blessings
Maxine

The Other Patti Sue said...

Lovin it Jennie! Really like the sentiment!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennie! Thanks again for linking up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)