Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, November 5, 2010

Heirloom Ornaments

Nina Brackett has created another BEAUTIFUL stamp set Heirloom Ornaments which coordinates beautifully with the Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament dies.  I embossed the ornament with White Embossing Powder on Lipstick Red cardstock.  The patterned paper is the My Minds' Eye I Believe collection.   This is one of the cards I will be mass producing for Christmas this year...love it when I figure out my Christmas design early! 

Needless to say...Nina has done is again! Be sure to check out the STV Gallery for samples of cards created using this set and the other new sets released by Gina K. Designs!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Blessings,

7 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

You've done a marvelous job with Nina's beautiful stamps, Jennie! Wow, what a lovely Christmas card, a true gift to the receivers!

Payne Holler Cards said...

gorgeous!!! this will make someone smile!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is amazing :-)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Breathtaking.... absolutely gorgeous!Wow,wow,wow!

Lovely Linda said...

Absolutely stunning Jennie - Nina is amazing and you showcase her images so beautifully! Love it! {{{hugs}}}

Kristin said...

this is AWESOME! love it!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love this!!!