Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lovely Labels 2: Congratulations

Today I have a card to share that I made last week for a dear friend who is expecting!!!! I wanted to post it right when I made it, but wanted to make sure it was public knowledge first ;o)  There is nothing more joyous than the expectation of a new baby and I am so very excited for this dear family.

I made this card using Lovely Labels 2 and Webster's Pages patterned paper.  Love that baby carriage and just had to add an extra butterfly.  On the sentiment label,  I stamped the musical score from Vintage Borders.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a beautiful day!
Blessings,

7 comments:

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Miesje said...

This is beautiful - love the paper! Love the colors!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful papers and card!

craftieodmae said...

Saw this over at STV, loved it there and love it still! It's breath taking!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I bet your friend puts this in her baby book and keeps it forever. What a treasure... so pretty!

Lori said...

A definite keeper! I agree w/ Patti, one for the baby book. A great country/vintage feel to this card.

Selma said...

OMG Jennie. I really love this one. I am going through all your latest posts. Your work is always so inspiring.