Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guess Who??

Just a couple of quick projects to share. Limelight Papercrafts sells Unity and this cute owl and sentiment is from the April Kit of the Month Super Sweet & Stuck on You. I used a similar sketch to one on Card Patterns a couple of weeks ago and love this Jillibean Soup patterned paper: Old World Cabbage Stew Head of Cabbage. I colored the owl just a bit with Copics.

This second card I made for the Go To Sketch Challenge #2 over on Papercrafts Connection and was actually one of the winners (totally shocked!!)... I ended up picking the recently released Go To Sketches issue since I never could find it in my area stores.
I used some more gorgeous Webster's Pages patterned paper and created an embellishment from the Green Ruffle Ribbon. Just love this ribbon and know you will be seeing LOTS of it here....

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Two very beautiful works of art GF!

craftieodmae said...

Congrats on your win, your cards are beutiful! That bow is awesome!

Payne Holler Cards said...

both cards are wonderful! lovin that bow...congrats on your win!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Jennie, I saw you won on the PC blog and was so happy for you! Congrats! Both your cards are gorgeous!

Alex said...

Two gorgeous cards Jennie!! I love that owl and the flower on that second one is amazing, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

JaniceAileen said...

KILLER flower!!! Love it!!

Lori said...

Great cards! Love the paper pieced owl and the ribbon flower!!!

Alyssa S said...

Fabulous!! Congrats on your win!!

Michelle Forrest said...

Congrats on your win! Both wonderful cards!