Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Mix Stamp TV Kit

I made this using some of the stamps from the fabulous Spring Mix STV Kit. I just love Chocolate Kiss and about anything, but my goodness doesn't it pop with red! The new STV kit has some wonderful images and even an oval and circle for framing (which I think work perfectly with the Big Scallop Ovals, wink-wink!!) I don't have the regular circle Nesties yet, so this works perfectly (so do I really *need* them, hhhhhmmmm).

I hope you are having a great week! My kids have been on Easter Break so we are enjoying the unscheduled time :o)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,



Card Deets ~
Stamps: Spring MIx Stamp TV Kit
Cardstock: Chocolate Kiss, Rocket Red, Ivory and October Afternoon Report Card
Ink: Vivid Coffee Bean and Brick, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Ribbon, Big Scallop Circle Nesties, and Corner Rounder Punch

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you've done it again, this is beautiful! Love the dots!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So nice! Not sure you need the circles when you can do this :>)

The Other Patti Sue said...

How gorgeous is this... love the color combo! Your right about the scallop circles, perfect!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very pretty card! LOVE the polka-dots (:

Kay S said...

Jennie - this is gorgeous! Love the chocolate kiss and red together, and I'm I huge fan of the polka dots! Thanks for showing how great the circle stamp looks with the scalloped nesties! Love how that looks. I'll have to try that! Enjoy your time with the kids this week. It's so nice to have that unstructured time with them.

Laura said...

Yep, love how the red pops! I *need* lots of stuff too. If I could figure out a way to sneak all the bags downstairs when DH is not looking, I'd be in good shape! lol
Great card Jennie!

Alex said...

Oooh, love the dots Jennie, such a pretty card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

JaniceAileen said...

I agree with you, Jennie, Chocolate Kiss with anything is great! The red really does pop with it though doesn't it? :) Beautiful card!

JazzyH said...

Pretty! I am going to get that kit!

Lori said...

Yep, love the color combo! The use of your scalloped circles die and the stamped circle work perfectly together! I'm not sayin' you don't need the circle dies though. *wink*

Betty Benton said...

I'll chime in with the others -- love your card! Colors are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hello one of my favourite people....I am backkkkkkkkk....Beautiful work as always sweetie.