Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring Florals Card Kit

***If you are looking for the Sketch Girls Post, it is right below this one...***

Have you seen the Spring Florals Card Kit? This is my first ever card kit from Gina K. Designs. I was already going to purchase this stamp set....but when I saw the card kit was included it was time for a "Happy Dance" (no...it still isn't a pretty sight!)

These were so easy to make and all of the cardstock is already pre-cut and ready to go! Honestly, I made these three cards in about 30 minutes and that includes finding my stamp set (I was in a near panic when it was under a pile of paper), making a pot of coffee and drinking a cup :o)

For even more ideas with the Spring Florals stamp set, please check out these links:



There are many more projects that can be found in the StampTV gallery by clicking on this tag: springflorals
Enjoy all the samples tonight! If you haven't purchased this stamp set yet, please take note that the free Card Kit will be included with each purchase until March 18th. At that time, the next card kit stamp set will be released.
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful, Jennie!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! I'll have a cup of joe with you!

craftieodmae said...

Pour me a cup! I love all of these flowers.........your cards are always so gorgeous!! You are such an inspiration!

Susan S said...

very nice. I like the different corners on the different layers. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Very pretty cards Jennie! I love the way you rounded the opposite corners on the second card.

Tina said...

VERY pretty, Jennie!! Love how you did the corners different on each and the pearls!

Giovana said...

Pretty cards Jennie!

TexasGrammy said...

What a beautiful set of cards!

~Bev

Suzanne J Dean said...

Soft & lovely--very elegant grouping of cards with these beautiful flower images!

hugz,
Suzanne

Lagene said...

Beautiful cards, have sooo enjoyed your sketches!

Sharri said...

Jennie, Beautiful cards! I love how you made them a little different from the sketches in the kit.

joy said...

Love the softness of your cards -- just wonderful!!

Jessica said...

I just love how different the cuttlebug can make a card look! TFS

Carla S. said...

Your cards are so soft and beautiful, Jennie! Nice designs!

buggin2stamp said...

Beautiful cards Jennie.

Brenda said...

Such beautiful elegant cards!! Great use of the kit.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards.