Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CSCC#66 - Clueless


It has been a busy few days around here. My mom came for a few days, dh and I went on a rare date night and then ds broke his arm on Tuesday :o( Yikes... Like I said, it has been busy...

I did manage to get this card made late last night. I had the idea for the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge which was the movie Clueless this week (and to incorporate plaid into our project), and finally found an opportunity to create after things settled down for the night...I think I am a late night stamper, LOL! I thought as girly as the movie Clueless was I would definitely use some pink...

I found some DCWV plaid patterned paper and used matching colors Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette. I used the stamp set Retro Boutique and Nina's new label set Lovely Labels (and found plaid there... cool!) Obviously I couldn't stop there and also used some gingham pink ribbon from the Spring ribbon collection from GKD. :o) Lots of plaid and it is all good, hee-hee.

Be sure to check back later tonight when the next CCS Blog Hop goes LIVE...we are all sharing projects created with the new stamp set Hope is Faith from Gina K. Designs.
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW, girl you have been busy, sorry bout your son....bless his heart. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!

NinaB said...

I saw your fabulous card on the PC blog today. Big congrats, my friend. You do us proud at GKD!

Anonymous said...

Jennie, this is a great card. The Shoe is a perfect touch. Sorry about the broken arm..ouch!!

Shaz said...

Wow. 3 different plaid and the look amazing! You are a very creative Lady. I hope the arm is healing well.

Jaspere said...

What super colors and papers.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome! So sorry for your son! Kids are so resilient!Some how they always survive!

Sankari W. said...

Oh Jennie - i Hear you about having a busy week! Hope your son is feeling better! And I totally think that I am a late night stamper too! WOW! What a gorgeous creations! Love your plaid-fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday! Hope you had fun and will play along with us again!
Hugs!
Sankari :)

Michelle Forrest said...

So pretty and very girly! Hope DS is doing well!

Anonymous said...

What did the silly ninny do to break his arm?

Love the colour combination and how this card all comes together so well...another beauty.