Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SNSS Sneak Peak & JUGS14


I have another sneak peek of an adorable new stamp set coming from
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! This one is called Eskimo Kisses and will be available tomorrow.... :o) These two are so adorable and I have lost count of the number I have stamped, colored and waiting to mount onto a card. When I saw the Just Us Girls Challenge this week (which is a sketch), I just knew these stamps would be perfect! For this one, I wanted more muted coloring to go with the Basic Grey Wassail dp so I used my long neglected Water Color Crayons. It seems with Copics I have really forgotten other colors mediums...

I do hope you have a wonderful day! I would love to stamp some today, but I do believe my ironing pile is calling my name...
Blessings,


Card Deets ~
Stamps: Eskimo Kisses
Cardstock: Cranberry Tart, True Thyme, Basic Grey Wassail
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Rhubarb
Accessories: Snowflake CB folder, Border Punch, Small Oval Punch, MS Snowflake Punch, WWC

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

aren't they cute!!!! You never cease to amaze me with all your talent!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I used to love to get Eskimo kisses from my kids..... so cute! Thanks for the walk down memory lane! Have a great day!

Michelle Forrest said...

awwwwww what a cute card!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is sweeeet Jennie! Love it!

Nancy said...

Such a cute card and the DP is so appropriate!!!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh Jennie - these eskimos are ADORABLE - so so cute - I can see why you use them again and again. Thanks SO much for playing along with Just Us Girls as we kick off a whole new year. Hope to see you again. Happy New Year!!

Lisa Kind said...

I totally understand your copic remark...I love them, but I should break our my other stuff! Your card is so cute and that image is agorable! thanks fo much for playing our JUGs challenge!

Maria said...

Jennie! This card is fantastic! What a cute image! Thanks so much for playing along with us!