Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Your Warm My Heart


I have enjoyed the newest stamp set from Rupa Shevde Warm and Wonderful. It is perfect for those winter cards that we transition to making after Christmas and for winter themed projects and has just the sweetest sentiment and images. For this card, I paper pieced the scarf and mug with some patterned paper that retired from SU years ago. Paper piecing is a definite favorite technique of mine!

I do hope you are enjoying this time of the year. I love the days as they lead up to Christmas. We have lots of baking, projects to finish and lots of wrapping in the next few days. My goal is to have it all done so we can enjoy time as a family when the kids get out of school for the week before Christmas. It is just the most wonderful time of the year!
I pray you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

6 comments:

TexasGrammy said...

I love the "blues"! The sweet pattern of papers for the paper-piecing is just perfect!

Have a sweet week, Jennie!
~Bev

craftieodmae said...

this is so cute!!!! and yes we do sort of calm down after Christmas and what better way than with a hot cup of coffee and good friends to share with. Your card is perfect!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Adorable Jennie! I love the paper piecing!Enjoy the holidays!

Cat Tidwell said...

gorgeous Jennie! Love the embossed layer, perfect with this set!

Anonymous said...

Aussie kids have been on holidays for a week and have 5 more to go!

Pretty card...hope you get everything done you need to so you can enjoy your family!

Kristin said...

wonderful! the colors are fab