Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let It Snow Slider Card

I thought this cute little snowman from Let It Snow would be cute punched out with the scalloped circle punch and twirling across in slider card fashion. I stamped the scene first using the trees from Let It Snow which are paper pieced with Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. If you want to see how I created this step-by-step, I have a tutorial over on the Creative Clear Stamps Blog.
I am so tickled with how this turned out. I ended up with a 5x5 card and love that is larger than the standard size card.  Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,


Card Deets:
Stamps: Let It Snow
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, WW and Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Memento Black, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Pennies

11 comments:

Susan said...

How adorable! This snow man is perfect for a slider card. Great job!

craftieodmae said...

You never cease to amaze me! this is awesome, I see a case coming!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is too stinking cute Jennie! LOVE it! I must try one of these like this!

Jaspere said...

LOVE it! A great scene and so fun. Fabulous.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Very nice, Jennie! I haven't made one of these in a long time. Thanks for the reminder!

Tina said...

Ohhh he's soooooooo adorable!!!

Christyne said...

EEEE! This is SO cute! That little snowman spinner is just the perfect touch. Great job!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Jennie, this is just adorable. Love it!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So fun and so cute! Plus you lined up the PP just so for those trees :>)

Kristin said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such a talented young lady! I love this one too!