Gina K. Designs Gallery

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friendship

One of the first stamp sets I received from Creative Vision was the set Friendship. For that reason, it holds a sweet little spot in my crafting heart.... the sentiments included in this set are just beautiful! I wanted to create a more autumn-like card so used the colors Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal paired with some Basic Grey Ambrosia. I recently bought some new Nesties and realized they are perfect for phrases and am sure they will work perfectly in the Sentiment Singles line of stamps as well!

So...is anyone really excited for Laura's BIG annoucement? You can find all of the details on this link HERE tomorrow!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

fantastic card, I love the colors

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this set also! you're right, those nesties are perfect for sentiments. Great color combo and layout! really stands out :)))

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful! I love your color combo. The nesties are awesome!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love those nesties! Your card is so pretty!

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful. Great colors.

paige said...

Very pretty card and the sentiment is beautiful too!

Kirstin said...

This is such a sweet card! whoever you send it to will be touched by your thoughtfulness and grateful for your friendship

Selma said...

What a pretty card. I too love those nesties for sentiments.

Kristin said...

beautiful! i definitely need that sentiment :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is different...love the Nesties...they cedrtainly suit the wording really well.