Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Autumn Blessings


It has been a busy but fun week...we have been out of town in the mountains enjoying some R&R (but sadly the weather wasn't quite cooperative...) Oh-well, we still loved being in the mountains again and are heading home today ~via a fabulous stamp/scrapbook store: The Enchanted Cottage!....it was my dear husbands idea, knowing we were SO close :o) So I leave you with a card I made using faux stitching :o) I do not have a sewing machine so used rub-on's I bought years ago from QVC. The stamp set is Autumn Beauty from Theresa Momber which I am just having so much fun using! Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

love the colors on this one...really want this set! nope, holding out for Christmas stuff....can't wait to see what you make with your new "goodies"... :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awesome card! Your faux stitching is the bomb!

Susan said...

Cool card!

I have to say I am shocked that your husband is taking you to The Enchanted Cottage. He is slipping in his old age.;o) Have fun!

JazzyH said...

How fun! Great card!

Kristin said...

Beautiful card Jennie!! Love it!

Kirstin said...

oh Jennie, this is awesome! I have an elderly batchelor uncle that never made the electronic age and I still send him snail mail regularly - this design wold be perfect for him!! I think I may have to copy and steal it! :)

Stephanie said...

very pretty, enjoy your trip to the stamp store, always fun!

Sara said...

Ok, I love the stitching, I don't have a sewing machine either, but love the look of this.

Michelle Forrest said...

LOVE this!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card, Jennie!!

Anonymous said...

I still get snail mail and know plenty of rellos who are not up with technology so this would be grat for them too! Love the faux stitching rub on....