Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, August 7, 2009

Wishing You...

Thank you everyone for your kind works and encouragement in being chosen as Melanie's Guest Designer this month!   I am enjoying the ride and learning a ton :o)  I still have so many ideas, just need to time to sit and get them done.

I made this card for the Moxie Fab Challenge and got my inspiration from the Bright and Breezy Tote from Sundance.   I used the Linen BG stamp and Groovy Guava ink to give the background a bit of texture. The large dandelion stamp I used is from Many Wishes and each one was embossed with Clear Embossing powder (and either Ruby Red or White Craft Ink).  I also embossed in Ruby Red the sentiment. 

I am hoping to stamp a little bit this weekend, we will see how the weekend goes.  I also have cleaning and other non-fun but essential things to get done :o) Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

Cathleen said...

Oh wow! this is awesome, I love the colors!

Becky said...

Awesome job, love how you did this.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a beauty! Your color combo is awesome!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous card! That is a really pretty stamp set too. Love your colors!

Sharri said...

Jennie, This is gorgeous! I love the colors together!

craftieodmae said...

As always, another very gorgeous card! You just rock girl!

JazzyH said...

That is a great card!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Love this card!

Christyne said...

This is GORGEOUS! Great job!

paige said...

I love this fun, eye-catching card!

Anonymous said...

Lovely job....I need you to fess up on how the heck you got that ribbon so well done...tell tell tell...I need help with my ribbon.

Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations on your knew dt!!!! I was just reading in your last post, how AWESOME!!

Also love this card youve designed:) Very pretty hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

This is a super fun card. I love it!

Sara said...

Very cool, they look fuzzy!

Payne Holler Cards said...

your card is so poppin'...love the color combo. I'm getting all the names in the "hat" for the blog drawing on Tuesday and trying to thank everyone for entering. So if I havent thanked you... Thank you for entering and posting my blog candy..Good luck! I will be doing another one soon so please stay in touch, Linda :)

craftieodmae said...

there is a little something over at my blog waiting for you!

Michelle Forrest said...

This is so pretty - it just pops!

Kirstin said...

This is fabulous! I have this set and haven't cut the rubber yet - now I need to because I want to play with it after seeing this card!!

Kristin said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! what a fab image :-)