Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sketch Girls Challenge #1

Leigh Ann has combined a group of girls called Sketch Girls and twice a month we will share cards made with our interpretation of the sketch. She has formed her own sketch blog HERE and will be keeping a list of the sketches we do each month. If you are like me and need a starting point with creating a card, this is your go~to place! Here is the card I came up with:

With this sketch I saw another fun way to use some more Basic Grey Lemonade designer paper, you aren't tired of it right? I used the stamp set Elegant Flowers and colored right on the stamp with markers and Stampin' Spots. Be sure and check out the other Sketch Girls and see even more creative eye candy... Leigh Ann, Eve, Harriet, Alyssa and Sara.
Have a great day!

25 comments:

JazzyH said...

Love the paper and the colors you chose with the image.

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love this design paper, do I need it? YES! :)

Patti J. said...

Beautiful card! One can NEVER get tired of anything Basic Grey!

Harriet said...

I love your card....beautiful colors

Christyne said...

What a fun sketch! Love your take on it and the papers you chose are just perfect - nice and summery!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Great card, Jennie! Just gorgeous!

Sara said...

Very pretty! I love that paper, I so need it!

Kirstin said...

Beautiful!! What a lovely card!! Love the pastels. :)

Tiffany Heilman said...

the main image is so pretty. Love the scallops!

Alyssa S said...

So, so pretty and soft! Beautiful card, Jennie! :o)

paige said...

Your card is beautiful! The colors are so soothing.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great card! What a fun idea with the sketch Blog (:

Jaspere said...

Beautiful card. Love the sketch.

Anonymous said...

I am off to bookmark the new blog...love looking at sketches though I rarely get into them...I should I know!

Anonymous said...

oh oops....love your card too :)

Cathleen said...

Wow! this is such a pretty card, great sketch and great card!

Karina said...

Hi Jennie, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Michelle Forrest said...

stunning card! Now I need to check out those sketches!

Randee E said...

Love how you colored the flowers! Very pretty card!

Unknown said...

i love this Jennie. was it simple to do?

Stephanie said...

Great sketch, tried to go to the new blog and it does not go anywhere.

Stephanie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am not going to be in Sassy Stampers anymore but will be keeping your blog on my list so we can keep in touch.. I just don't have time to get to everyone's blog. I love coming to your blog so will continue to do so.
Hugs,
Stephanie

Donna Baker said...

what a lovely card! love that BG pad

Eve said...

Beautiful card! I love how it came together!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I love the way you colored the image - so pretty!