Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, June 26, 2009

Many Wishes Sketch


Hello...I am still here, just been busy!  The Blog Hop and Gina K. Release Party were a blast and I created this card for a challenge that Theresa is holding over in the SCS forums.  All you have to do is create a card using this sketch and upload it to the SCS Gallery.  Someone will be chosen at random to win a free Gina K. Designs stamp set of their choice valued at $23.95 or less...you can find all of the details HERE!

I made this card using the New One Free with 3 stamp set Many Wishes and must say I so *heart* this stamp set.  It is beautiful and has fabulous sentiments to go with it for any occasion!  A definite must have :o)  I hope you have great weekend.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular was my first thought when the page was loading Jennie...and cannot be more fields apart to what I made today! Gorgeous girl!

cr8iveme said...

fab card

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty card, and love the layout!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jaspere said...

Love the layout and the rich colors.

Payne Holler Cards said...

so pretty and love the colors! I am anxious to get this set