Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, June 12, 2009

Lazy Days


Summer vacation has officially started and I am glad for the break from the school routine!  I made this card for the fun sketch challenge on StampTV last week by Melissa.  It really is a fun sketch and and is full of possibilities!  I may try using this sketch for some Christmas cards :o)  I created mine using the stamp set Lazy Days of Summer and the colors Wild Wasabi, Luxury White and some fun My Minds Eye designer paper.  I colored each image with Copics and thought the ribbon matched perfectly.  Just a nice summery card...the green background I ran through my Cuttlebug using the Tiny Bubbles folder.  

It is a nice size card that is different than the standard size cards I usually make.  
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Jennie, your card is awesome!

Jaspere said...

This so says summer. Love the My Mind's Eye DP. I think I have a couple of sheets of it. Well done.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What fun, summer images and the paper coordinates so well with them.

Carolina said...

Darlin' summer card Jennie!!!

AKiteFlier said...

LOVE this Jennie - Now I want to go to the beach :-)

Tina said...

Great stamp set and love the lo of this card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is cute! great idea for some of the smaller stamps I have - looks like it would be right size for a "money holder" card.

Linda