Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, June 1, 2009

Exciting Announcement!!!


Guess what....Gina K from Gina K. Designs and StampTV selected me and 5 others for her June Center Stage Spotlight Design Team!! You can find information and the others chosen HERE. I am so excited....Cat asked me if I squealed when I saw the news...and yes, I did!

Here was the project that got chosen:


I think my youngest made it easy though...he is just so cute :o))) and I don't think I am biased, LOL! haha!
Hope you have a great day! I know I am :o))) I can't stop smiling....

11 comments:

Laura said...

WOW HOW VERY EXCITING!!!! I am super happy for you!! WTG

Susan said...

WOO HOO!!! Way to go. I know you are excited. You might be biased, but you are right....He is super cute.

Unknown said...

I'm so so so happy to see you over there! congratulations Jennie!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Hooray for you Jennie! Awesome layout--no wonder you won!

B said...

Oh how exciting! That's so awesome!

cr8iveme said...

congrats on making the DT

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Payne Holler Cards said...

congratulations! can't wait to see what you design with new stamps....and yes, he is a little cutie :)

Jaspere said...

Congrats! You definitely deserve it.

Cat Tidwell said...

WOoohooo!! I knew I heard ya! haha! Congrats to you my friend, your work is awesome!

buggin2stamp said...

Jennie, I am so happy for you. You totally deserve it. You always inspire me by what you create and your sweet comments.

Donna Baker said...

I just adore this page! your lil' guy is the cutest!! congratulations on your achievement, I know you'll make us proud!