Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So Very Busy



I made this for the sketch challenge on StampTV. I cheated a smidge and added two pictures instead of one..but these two go together so well and I just couldn't split them up. The fun designer paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby and knew it would go perfectly with the car stamp from the Wee Tees set. I used the Scor-Bug (that goes with the Scor-Pal) and created a bumpy road for the cars to ride along. That is one cool little tool, and I look forward to playing with it some more!
This was my little one when he was just starting to get mobile back...now I can't keep him in one place for very long and I am chasing him all around! He is fascinated with water and splashes wherever he can find any (which is NOT good if you know what I mean!) :o)

On that note, I hope you have a great day!

.

13 comments:

Susan said...

Love this page. What a great job!Such cute pictures. I think I "NEED" the WEE TEES stamp set.

Stephanie said...

Oh I love your page, so cute.. I am going to have to check out this Scor-bug!

Sandy said...

Absolutely adorable scrapbook page, Jennie!! Sorry I haven't stopped by your blog lately ... I've been super busy myself with my new job. Anyway, I'll be adding a link to your blog to mine.

Jaspere said...

This is so adorable. Love the little cars along the top and bottom.

Melanie said...

This is adorable!! I have a 1 year old busy body that is into EVERYTHING. I'm going to be casing your layout since I have most of these supplies. Very cute!!

Jennifer Talley said...

What a cute layout!

Unknown said...

this is a really adorable layout. great colors and great movement.

nicole said...

sooo cute - both the page and your little one!! love the bumpy road for the cars.
(about the blackriver designs paper - I will find out, I know stores are carrying it. its a newer company so its slowly getting out there!)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

what an adorable sb page! I like the color combo.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Outstanding page. Your photos are precious. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Splashes anywhere eh? Well that wee comment got me going in a mirthful interlude....LOL!

Lovely page Jennie!

Theresa Momber said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love the little tag.

Carmen said...

Way too cute!! they are great pictures!! The page sure loos great!!