Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Plaid Lion



I created this card for the sketch challenge on StampTV last week. I loved all of the blocking off on the sketch and used some scrap plaid paper I had in my bin. This card features Asela's stamp set Zoo Animals. I stamped several lion images (which were colored with Copics) and layered him to be 3 dimensional. If I get a chance today between errands and my son's early season Little League game I may be back to share another card I have been working on...but you know how that goes. :o) Sometimes the best laid out plans go awry!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is very cute.

Risa said...

Your card is so cute Jennie! I love the plaid DP and your image is a cutie!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

Yes...a really great way to use some of those pesky little scrap pieces we all accumulate!