Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, April 6, 2009

Monochromatic Trees



The Color Challenge on Stamp TV this past week was to make a monochromatic card...I went with some greens: Handsome Hunter and Sage Shadow and tried to "spring up" the stamp set Tree Silhouettes.   I didn't have the right color green ribbon so used some green tulle I had to add a bit of texture.  I think the Stampin' Up! Top Note Die is my favorite new SU product from this past year.   I also like using it on the inside of my cards, just a nice touch.   By the way, are any of the new SU Sizzix dies worth looking into?  I am a bit out of the loop on those and would like to purchase before my demo status ends :o)

Going to be a busy start to the week.  After school today my youngest has his 1 year check-up so I will be heading to town for that and then running around doing some errands. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty!!! Love the trees and the ribbon :)

Christyne said...

Oh my! This is STUNNING! Great job! TFS.

Amber said...

That is freakin gorgeous, into the faves forsure. Great job.

Anonymous said...

I think the top note die really suits with what you have done with the rest of the sketch Jennie!