Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Little Basket



It is hard to believe it is Easter weekend already. Here is a little paper basket I made which features an InStyle Stamps image.
Before I folded up the side pieces I went around it with the Scallop Edge punch to just fancy it up a bit. I have been busy the past few days with getting the house cleaned and cooking for the weekend so stamping it is a bit on the backburner :o)) I am sure I will squeeze in a little time this weekend... I will certainly be able to stamp without any guilt seeing as EVERYTHING is clean. I love that feeling!

One more thing...I have been meaning to post this on my blog for sometime now... Michelle from Shellpole's Snippets bestowed this award to me a couple of week's ago and it was just so sweet of her. She has a wonderful blog and I love seeing her beautiful cards! It is definitely worth a visit.



Have a great day!

8 comments:

Jaspere said...

Adorable!!! Love that cute, cute image too.

Kristin said...

this is too stinkin' cute! love it!

Maria said...

Hey Jennie! Your Easter basket is adorable. I love the yummy goodies inside, especially those peeps. . they are too cute.

Congratulations on your award! It's well deserved!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Maria

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great award, and I love this cute paper basket!!!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Sooo cute Jennie! LOVE it!

Ann said...

What an adorable basket!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovely thing to say...Thank you so much!

Cute little easter basket. We are so slack in these parts...People don't make stuff like this to give easter goodies out!

Carmen said...

Super cute basket!