Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cupcake Flopsey



I find that combining challenges works very nicely. My Favorite Things had a fantasic Ambassdor Challenge on SCS and I thought it would go nicely with the Mojo Sketch for this week. The MFT challenge was to use Paper Piecing, Pumpkin and some Bling. I would think I got the bling taken care of, LOL! ;o)) This was my first time using Cupcake Flopsey and I see some cute cards for my daughter when she goes off to camp. Who doesn't love cupcakes?

Well, going to be quite a full day here so best get going and get to it. Have a great Thursday!

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

Such great colors. Love the bling.

Kristin said...

i love this!! the scallop with the bling is so fab :-)

Tina said...

So cute!

Nicole said...

Super cute. I love cupcake Flopsey, and am jamming on that orange!!! Yummy.

Maria said...

You did an awesome job, Jennie!! That flopsey bunny is so adorable. The cupcake is almost bigger than him! LOL!!

Awesome job coloring the image! You did fabulous with the challenges!!

Maria

Christyne said...

Jennie,

Thanks for your good wishes on MFT Idol. Cross all your parts - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Bright and cheerful...Love the added bling at the bottom!