Gina K. Designs Gallery

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Vacation Inspiration



Blogging hasn't been high on my "to do" list this week because we have been out of town on vacation. It has been so nice to get away and spend some time together. In my spare time, (as in when the baby naps~~otherwise there isn't any :o)) ) I have managed to stamp quite a few Christmas cards which I will be sharing soon. Today I wanted to share a card made by a dear stamping friend of mine who gave it to us before we left town...I am AMAZED by her creativity! We love the mountains and hiking while we are on vacation and she used that as inspiration for the card. The NUT sign is the an abbreviation for the location of our vacation this year. She just did a fabulous job...love the colors, layout and background! Thanks Susan..you need a gallery on SCS!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Great card your friend is very talented.

Ilina Crouse said...

cute!Love the layout

Kristin said...

that is a great card!

Tina said...

what a great card!