Gina K. Designs Gallery

Friday, October 24, 2008

Retro Christmas



This was a fun little card I made using the stamp set Retro Boutique from Gina K. Designs. I actually used a piece of chipboard on this card which is something I rarely do! I covered the label piece of chipboard with Dashing Designer Paper (which retired from SU). The cute little dress I stamped on Real Red and added some Puffy Paint and Dazzling Diamonds. I like the dimension with the Puffy Paint and the glitter really makes it just pop!

I have finally figured out how to include a link within a blog post and I am so stinkin' excited! This has boggled my mind for quite sometime (I wasn't losing sleep or anything, but *really* wanted to figure it out! :oP ) Now I can cross that off of my list of things to conquer...now I can move on to teaching my daughter to understand "why" she needs algebra in real life, teaching my son how NOT to get holes in the knees of every pair of pants he owns and getting my baby to sleep through the night....every night. :o) Have a great day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! That has boggled my mind too...you will have to tell me how to do it.

Stacey Schafer said...

darling dress image:) and darling card! this would be perfect for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration this week..anything RED!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my, this is awesome. Just love this happy card!

Stampin' Meg said...

I surfed over here from SCS - your cards are wonderful!

~ j said...

very pretty. I've just pulled out this paper and have been playing with it too! I love it! :)

Melissa said...

I love the red color, Looks so rich. Great job!

Tina said...

I adore the little red dress! what a pretty card!

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Way cute! It reminds me of a cute little Mrs. Santa dress.

Anonymous said...

Jennie,

This colour combination is always a winner. How sophisticated this card looks.

Michelle
(Qld, Australia)
SCS Blogger 3