Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, October 6, 2008

Comfort and Peace



These are two cards I made this past weekend for the challenges in the GKD forum. The first challenge was to create a card using red, white and one other color of our own choosing. I wanted to try a neutral other than black so chose the retired SU color River Rock. Nice and simple card....I like that! :o)



This card was more work, but oh, so fun make! The challenge was to run a piece of glossy cardstock through a Cuttlebug folder and brayer over it. I used the Tiny Bubbles folder and brayered over it with the Pumpkin Patch Spectrum pad, a definite wow effect! This is really not my style of card at all (and really outside of the box for me), but I enjoyed making it. Not sure about the flower, but wanted to try something different. I am looking forward to trying some other CB folders.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

OH I love that thinking of you card, that color goes so well with red and white to me! And the 2nd card is awesome too! Your brayering is in beautiful colors! And so even, mine wouldnt come out even, lol!

Ozzie's Greeting Cards by Tanja said...

I love your cards. They look great