Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Penny Black: Warm and Cold



I recently bought this snowman stamp at Hobby Lobby when they had their wood mounted stamps 50% off. You just can't beat a $4.00 stamp! I thought he was just adorable and wanted to use the colors Certainly Celery and Real Red for some Christmas cards. I colored him using Bic Markers and love that their are no marker lines! The Certainly Celery layer was embossed using a snowflake Cuttlebug folder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter was added to the snowflakes and snow. The Merry Christmas stamp was punched using the new Oval Punch from SU. I really like this punch and the neat thing is it fits inside of the Marvy Mega Oval Scalloped punch that was all of the rage a year ago. I didn't use the scalloped oval on this card...later in the week I will share a special card I made using it and the new Punches Three stamp set.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Very cute. I love the colors and the layout is great. I have that stamp too:)