Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Owl Always Love You



I made this card for the Waste Not, Want Not Challenge on the Gina K. forum on SCS. It is hosted by the very creative Jessica Fick who is a new designer for Gina K. Designs. The challenge was to use an entire piece of 6x6 patterned paper to decorate your card (inside and outside). Today I just included a picture of the outside, since I was struggling with the way to use the last little square piece on the inside and will be uploading the pictures of both onto my SCS gallery this afternoon. I made this card using the stamped images Owl Always Love You sent by my Secret Sister last round. The fall leaves background paper is from the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby and the border punch is Martha Stewart (from Wally World). Speaking of border punches, I was really wanting to order the new threading water punch from Gina K. with my order yesterday, but sadly it was sold out....
:o(( Oh-well, maybe next time.
I have a busy day today so I hope you have a great day!

No comments: