Gina K. Designs Gallery

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Garden Silhouettes



This card uses the retired Hostess stamp set Garden Silhouettes. I really haven't used it a lot myself, but have seen some gorgeous cards made with it on SCS. I stamped the entire floral image in Soft Sky and then with the Certainly Celery marker went over the stem part. At first I stamped it in Soft Sky and did the stem in Chocolate Chip and it looked horrible! It definitely needed to be softened up a good bit and the Certainly Celery does just that.
I have a lot of things I need to get done today.... Hopefully I won't get too side-tracked by my stamp table ;o)))
Have a great day!

Recipe:
Stamp set: Garden Silhouettes and Weathered
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Afternoon Tea DS and WW
Ink: Soft Sky and Certainly Celery
Accessories: Soft Sky Double Stitched ribbon

1 comment:

The Rubber Maid said...

Love this clean, crisp look. All the colors blend together beautifully. Very nice! Pat