Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baroque Motifs



The Color Challenge on SCS this week was to use the colors: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava and Barely Banana. I like Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip together and had to figure out a way to get in the Barely Banana. Baroque Motifs is an easy stamp set to use that requires very little effort to make a nice looking card. I love the flourish in this stamp set and it makes a beautiful background stamp just by itself!
Have a great day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava and Barely Banana
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava and Barely Banana
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware pieces, Groovy Guava Double Stitched ribbon

1 comment:

Tiff said...

You've convinced me...I need that stamp set! What pretty colors and everything is cut so perfect! I'm so jealous...lol. Thank you for commenting on my card in the scs galleries! I'm new so I really appreciate it.