Gina K. Designs Gallery

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Shower Card



I wanted to share this card today that I received at a recent baby shower for me from a dear friend....(yes that is the explanation for my long absences from posting regularly. Stamping has definitely taken a back seat to many other things). I still stamp, just don't really get around to posting and uploading.

Anyways, back to this AMAZING card! Isn't it just the sweetest thing and I cannot believe the time it took to make this beautiful card. I will definitely be putting it in the new little one's scrapbook! There is so much dimension on it and I hope you can see the three layers in the lions' head and the elephants ear.
My friend said she enjoyed coming up with it and she did a fabulous job! I am just in awe of her creative talent in putting this together. Thanks Susan!

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is super cute! Love the design and creativity. What a perfect way to use these stamps! :)

jjcreations said...

This is a great card.