Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Nothing like several months of not stamping much ;o) I did manage to stamp my Christmas cards and thank you notes this year so I wasn't completely out of it, just not as "addicted" as normal. However, stamping for Christmas has re-energized the creative juices, so I am back at it again. I did manage to do a few things over the several months hiatus, so I will share some of that in the coming days.



This is a card I made this afternoon using the new stamp set "Happy Heart Day." It is an awfully cute stamp set and has a lot of possibilities. I used the sketch challenge on SCS from this week as my layout so this is what I came up with. The designer paper is some retired Stampin' Up! paper from last year, I still have quite a bit of that leftover and hate to throw anything away. Any ideas on how to organize scraps? I could certainly use them!!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Welcome back ... I've been checking on your blog all this time, and was hoping that all was okay!

Very cute card ... tfs! Don't be a stranger out here in blogging-world!