Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Embrace Friendship


Sorry but just one more Embrace Life card. This time I used it for a Color Challenge and the Sketch Challenge on SCS. I have been trying to organize my stamping supplies and have stamped very little...I am totally consumed with finding a better way to organize my stamp stuff when I have the time and energy to do so. ;o)

The Color Challenge was to use the colors Rose Red, Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow on a card. I wasn't really sure how it would go together, but I am pleased with the result. I used the background stamps Linen and En Francais as well. I wish SU hadn't retired the Linen BG, I find it so versatile to add texture to a card. The background on the top of the card (on the Rose Red) is a floral stamp from the Embrace Life stamp set. I used Bleach to take the color out of the flowers with my AquaPainter. I like the effect and will use the bleachign technique a lot. Why it took me so long to try it I don't know!

Well have a great evening and hopefully I will post again tomorrow if I can get around to stamping a bit.

No comments: