Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Priceless


This card features the stamp set Priceless and the background En Francais. It uses the two new blue In Colors: Soft Sky and Bayou Blue. I made this card for an upcoming swap I have this weekend with a bunch of other demos in my state. It looks like there will be about 57 demonstrators coming together for a quarterly type of meeting. Quite a crowd and I should have a lot to share upon my return. I am looking forward to learning some new techniques and really just stamping and talking. ;o) At least maybe then I can keep this blog updated.

1 comment:

June Houck said...

This is absolutely elegant! The ladies you swap with will be thrilled to receive such a lovely card. I hope you will post some of the cards you receive in return.